Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Interview with Michael Kelleher

During my trip to BlizzCon I was fortunate to get a chance to meet with some of the staff that breath life into Blizzard's godly games. After viewing a conference all about how the cinematic of World of Warcraft are made I had a chance to speak with some of the designers and took the appertunity to ask one of the members if they would like to be interviewed for a class project. Michael Kelleher, effects supervisor honorably volunteered to be interviewed. After a bit of trial and error we finally arranged an interview at SAC's DMC building.

Interview with Michael Kelleher



Note: This was a half hour interview I had to cut down to two minutes even though its actualy three. Hopefully I will be able to post the longer version though my only limitation is the bandwith. Hope you guys enjoy the video.

No comments: